Apply for UK Fiancee / marriage visa

how to apply for uk fiancee visa

If you are planning to marry a British citizen and live in the UK in the future you will need to apply for a Bridal/Groom visa. Please note that you will not be able to get married in the UK without this visa. Your visa will be valid for 6 months and cannot be extended in the UK.

For a marriage visitor visa you will need an invitation from your future spouse. Each applicant must submit their documents to the visa centre in person and have their fingerprints taken.

All documents must be translated into English. With the right set of documents you can get a visa even with a blank passport.

What is necessary to get a visa?

  • Fill in the application form
  • Pay the visa application fee and make an appointment
  • Prepare your application package
  • Have all documents translated into English
  • Submit documents to the visa application centre
  • Please note that the application form must be completed in English and all your details must be entered correctly.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *