Professional and quick help in preparing documents for a successful application for a fiancée visa to the UK.
Are you intending to enter the country to officially marry a UK citizen? Then this visa is for you. Under the terms of its receipt, you will have the right for 6 months to formalise your relationship in the UK and then return to Russia.
It is important to bear in mind that, for this type of visa, you must make all arrangements for your marriage and arrange a date for the ceremony. This time must be confirmed by official documents from the British side.
You may apply for a Bridal visa if you are
you plan to visit the country to marry a British national
you do not plan to stay in the UK after that
Requirements for successfully obtaining a fiancée visa
You can apply at the Embassy for a fiancée/spouse visa to the UK if you meet the following basic points:
- You are over 18 years old
- You are not travelling: for study, work or to visit relatives
- You have enough money for a return journey and comfortable stay in the UK
- You will return to Russia after the marriage.
- What you can and cannot do on a British Bridal Visa
You are allowed to:
- Marry a British citizen.
- work in paid or unpaid employment
- extend your stay by re-entering the country
- Receive private medical care
- accept material assistance from the government.