Family visa for fiancé, spouse, partner, child of a settled person to the UK in 2022

A Bridal visa for 6 months and a Bridal visa for 2½ years for a spouse, partner or child to enter into marriage and join your spouse, partner or parent who is a British Citizen or Permanent Resident in the UK.
You are advised to seek a Family Visa.

You need a British Visa for a Child Dependent of a settled person if you are coming to the United Kingdom to marry a British citizen or resident of another nationality or to join your spouse, partner or parent who is a British citizen or resident of another nationality.

This visa allows you to enter and reside in the UK and apply for subsequent British visas.

A fiancée visa is issued for 6 months, during which time you will be required to marry and apply for a spouse visa. A spouse, partner, child relocation visa is issued for 2.5 years, after which you will need to apply for a second visa. You are entitled to apply for a British visa with your minor children. A separate ‘Child Dependent of a settled person’ visa is needed for them.

Obtaining a UK visa for fiancee, spouse, partner, child of a settled person.

When you choose UK.Visas.Consulting for your UK visa you get professional work and a personal approach.
Our company management has over 7 years experience in the UK visa agency with some of the most challenging cases in the UK visa field. We give honest advice and will always assess your chances of obtaining a British visa free of charge.
We take care of the bulk of your concerns by working remotely. Get your visa processed quickly and without stress!

Marriage Visitor Bride/Fiancé Visa.

If your purpose is to get married in the UK and then leave the UK (i.e. you do not plan to remain in the UK on this visa), you can apply for an English Marriage Visitor visa. This visa is issued for a period of 6 months.

Can you work or study on a Family (fiancé, groom, wife, spouse, partner) visa in the UK?

You can work in the UK on a Family (fiancée, wife, partner) visa. You do not have the right to work when you apply for a Family (fiancée or groom) visa. Once you change from a UK fiancée visa to a spouse visa, you may start working. When you apply for a family visa for a settled person in England, your child will be able to study in the UK.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *