Spousal visas in UK

marriage and spouse visa requirements

If you wish to marry in the UK, whether you are a UK resident or non-resident, you will need to apply for one of the special categories of visas.

  • Marriage Visitor – for marrying in the UK without further residence in the UK
  • Fiance Visa – for marrying a UK citizen
  • Spouse Visa – immigration category for spouses of UK citizens
  • Common-law partners

Preparing an application under all of the categories presented is a laborious and painstaking process. You need to be very careful about collecting the necessary documents, so we strongly recommend that you seek help from immigration professionals.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *