The wedding visa to England and the bride visa to the UK – what is the difference?

Getting married in the UK for people with Temporary Leave to Remain

Situation: you are a girl/boyfriend living in Ukraine, but recently or long ago you met your soulmate who lives and/or works in the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland and after several meetings you would like to get married. In this case you do not need to apply for a bride / groom visa, as here and the consular fee of over 51,000 UAH (1786 euros * 28,6 = 51,080 UAH) and the requirements for knowledge of English. In this case, you can save quite good money, and, quite legally, by applying for a wedding visa, or, as it is also called, the visiting bride visa (c-visit marriage visa). You will only need to confirm your intention to marry in the UK, and we will advise you in detail how to do this when you contact us. Everything else, and the usual visitor visa: no language requirements, and the consular fee of 109 euros instead of 1786 euros, and the requirements for documents is quite loyal, and in the visa you will have the words “c-visit marriage. This visa, as a rule, opens for six months with the possibility of multiple entry.

Of the advantages of a “wedding visa to the UK” it is worth highlighting such:

– COST, because applying for a “bridal visa” instead of a “bride visa” you will save 1677 euros only on the consular fee. Yes, of course you will need to return to Ukraine within 6 months and apply for a wife visa, but the ticket England-Ukraine-Angland costs 100-300 dollars.
– Ease of paperwork, ie you do not need to show a certificate of passing the English language and do not need to confirm the annual income of the spouse of 18,600 pounds. Yes you will need to do all this for the visa of the wife, but that is in the future. – TIMES, because the “fiancee visa” is considered up to 3 months, and sometimes more (just like the “visa of the wife”), but the “wedding visa” – only 1-3 weeks! And having received the “wedding visa” you can fly to Britain, get married, return to Ukraine and apply for a “wife visa” (having previously made yourself a second valid passport). What will it give you? You can, applying for a second passport not to sit in Ukraine, and fly to UK and wait 2-3 months decision on a visa of the wife being together with your beloved man directly in the UK.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *