In what cases is the bride’s visa issued?
You are planning to enter into a legal marriage. with a British citizen.
Your main goal is not permanent residence in the country.
AFTER THE VISA EXPIRES FOR 6 MONTHS, YOU MUST LEAVE THE UK. THE EXTENSION OF A SIMILAR VISA IS NOT PROVIDED FOR IN BRITISH LAW.
What you need to get a visa for the bride
- Prepare all the necessary documents.
- To pay the application fee.
- Fill out the application form on the website of the British Embassy online.
- What is prohibited
- Work and get part-time jobs, unpaid work.
- Complete training that lasts for more than a month.
- Change your visa type during your stay in the UK.
- Enjoy free medical services.
- Change your visa while you are in England.
- Receive financial support from the state.
- Open your own business and invite other members of your family.
The bride has the right to submit documents in the following cases:
The girl has reached the age of majority.
Guarantees that it will leave the state after a specified period of time.
The bride will be able to pay for her ticket and provide accommodation without getting a job.
Requirements for documents for the UK fiancee visa
Obtaining a bride’s visa to the UK
- Foreign passport.
- 2 photos in color version 3.5 by 4.5 cm.
- Completed application form in electronic format.
- You will need to provide a bank statement with the total amount of funds.
- You will need a certificate of salary, for students-a document from the place of study.
- In the questionnaire, it is necessary to describe in detail the main purpose of the visit to
- the country – this is the conclusion of marriage.
- You need to confirm your ability to pay. Contact your bank and take an account statement, make sure in advance that the accumulated funds will be sufficient to stay in
- the UK for the entire duration of your planned stay. If the funds are not enough, then
- this may serve as a reason for refusal.
- If the bride was married, then it is necessary to prove that she is “free”. As a supporting document, a divorce certificate or a “death certificate” of the previous partner is provided.