UK marriage visa application by visa types

UK marriage visa application by visa types

If you have entered into a legal marriage and if your fiancee is a citizen of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland and is legally living and working there, and you plan to move in with your spouse, then you must obtain a spouse UK visa. If you and your spouse live and plan to live as common-law spouses, you must apply for an unmarried partner UK visa. Finally, there is such a category as the same sex partner UK visa (the amount of consular fee, requirements for documents, the cost of our services for these two categories are the same as for the wife visa).

If your spouse is a citizen of Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Republic of Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden or Switzerland, and lives and works in the UK, you should apply for an EEA family permit.

In case you are not married yet, but intend to do so, you need to open a wedding visa to England or a bride / groom visa to England – your choice.

And in this difficult matter, we strongly recommend you to contact an experienced visa consultant. Let’s start with the fact that obtaining an English visa itself, a rather troublesome and complicated, well, a visa for the wife / bride, – even more so.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *