UK spouse and marriage visa from China

Required documents:

  • Passport.
  • Certificate of tuberculosis test.
  • Certificate of English language proficiency test.
  • Marriage certificate.
  • Birth certificate of children (joint or from previous marriages).
  • Divorce certificate (if previously married)

Starting 2012 UK government has set that the British partner in a marriage to a non-EU national must earn a minimum of 18,600 pounds per annum.

These are main financial requirements for partner.

Another option is to meet the cash requirement of 62,500 GBP.

More information: