The United Kingdom citizen must have a minimum income of £18,600 for the twelve months period before UK spouse visa application date.
If the sponsor is employed, you must provide a work contract or a letter from the employer, indicating how long and in what position the spouse works.
Payslips for a minimum of 6 months (these are statements about the po).
Bank statements for at least 6 months.
The minimum income threshold is 18,600 pounds a year before tax.
If you have a minor child, the s.p. threshold is raised to 22,400 pounds per year.
If the sponsor is an individual entrepreneur, then you must submit a Declaration, as well as TIN and OGRN.
If they had not earned this amount in the previous 12 months, they must have been permanently employed for six months and earning a gross annual income of £18,600.
There are 2 financial requirements to be met:
- a minimum income which has to be demonstrated with specified documents,
- and adequate accommodation for the family.
- Partner with no children – £18,600
- 1 child in addition to the partner – £22,400
- 2 children in addition to the partner – £24,800
- 3 children in addition to the partner – £27,200