UK spouse visa List of required documents:
- Surveyors report/letter from housing association (proof of the number of rooms, indicating the number of residents)
- Tenancy agreement for rental housing.
- A receipt from the utility company that confirms that the sponosor or his parents reside at this address.
- deeds of the sponsor’s house
- After collecting all the main documents, you can start filling out questionnaires and creating a folder of accompanying documents.
Download and print Appendix 2 (Supplement to the questionnaire, which is necessary to get information about your relationship with the sponsor, their employment, housing, etc.) https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/application-for-uk-visa-for-family-settlement-form-vaf4a
Then you confirm your application, pay the visa fee, medical insurance, and register on the visa center’s website.
Create a folder for accompanying documents that should be placed in a certain order.
A copy of the applicant’s form, Appendix 2
Your personal data (tuberculosis screening, IELTS, birth certificate, copies of previous passport with visas, certificates after studying abroad)
Documents confirming the history of your relationship+a letter from the sponsor.
SV-vo about marriage
Information about the sponsor (passport copy, SV-in about a birth)
The documents at home