UK spouse visa List of required documents:
- Surveyors report/letter from housing association (proof of the number of rooms, indicating the number of residents)
- Tenancy agreement for rental housing.
- A receipt from the utility company that confirms that the sponosor or his parents reside at this address.
- deeds of the sponsor’s house
- After collecting all the main documents, you can start filling out questionnaires and creating a folder of accompanying documents.
Go to the visa4uk website and select register an account if you don’t have an account created yet. Next, apply for myself. Start filling out the form for Settlement-Wife, check the correctness (before you pay and make an appointment at the visa center, it is better to make sure again that you did not miss anything).
Download and print Appendix 2 (Supplement to the questionnaire, which is necessary to get information about your relationship with the sponsor, their employment, housing, etc.) https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/application-for-uk-visa-for-family-settlement-form-vaf4a
Then you confirm your application, pay the visa fee, medical insurance, and register on the visa center’s website.
Create a folder for accompanying documents that should be placed in a certain order.
A copy of the applicant’s form, Appendix 2
Your personal data (tuberculosis screening, IELTS, birth certificate, copies of previous passport with visas, certificates after studying abroad)
Documents confirming the history of your relationship+a letter from the sponsor.
SV-vo about marriage
Information about the sponsor (passport copy, SV-in about a birth)
The documents at home